We here at Lone Iguana love obsessing about security- the neat gadgets, the problems and the solutions. Let’s take a quick look at some semi-recent security issues.
The Brief of ATMs: Simply covering the entry of your pin code with your free hand is a very smart precaution…
- ATM skimmer that doesn’t require any modifications to the ATM – Boing Boing
- How Anyone Can Fake an ATM and Steal Your Money
The Brief of Cars: Just because your car is the latest in technology doesn’t mean a smart hacker can’t break it.
- Car key fob technology hacked – Boing Boing
- Workshop: teaching kids to steal cars – Boing Boing
- A False Sense of Security, or How To Steal A Car With Your Computer
The Brief of Surveillance: They’re watching you.
- How to Monitor and Control Your Home From Anywhere
- Camouflage to Disrupt Facial Recognition Programs
- You Can Control Unsecured Network Cameras All Around the World Right Now
The Brief of the Internet: Holy crap.